Rabbit and Doe Ears Natural Raw Dried Chews
A fur treat a day keeps the parasites away!!
Suitable for Dogs & Cats. They both love them.
- Fur (and Feathers) are an important source of fiber for our Dogs' & Cats' digestive systems. It would be fair to say that they form a daily part of wild carnivores diet.
- This source of fibre helps maintain good digestive function and is a natural way to prevent a leaky gut (common in many dry fed dogs ).
- Fur also acts as a cleansing agent and helps clean out any build up on the animal's digestive track lining.
- Studies have shown that the digestive tract can absorb nutrients more efficiently when clean.
- In addition, fur treats act like an internal brush helping with the prevention of parasites, worms and their eggs, not to mention the cleaning or flossing effect on the animals teeth.
- They will also help keep the anal glands functioning properly!
by Pet Parlour